martedì 18 ottobre 2016

The Dead One

I'm looking at her face
but she can't see me
I dream about her
while I am her nightmare
and she can't breathe
she's out of air
when instead
I don't give a shit

Oh, little girl
did I hurt you?
(Good)
'Cause this will be
my masterpiece

I ruin your day
showing my fangs at night
screaming where you lay
It's worthless to fight

I'm a new kind of monster
I'm the destroyer ready for the slaughter
the revenant who needs another's life
and now yours is mine

She will kneel before the strong
and know who's wrong
I'll wreck her heart
tear the soul apart
and she can't breathe
she's out of air
when instead
I am already dead

Poor baby girl,
it's time for you to face the truth
nobody is worth saving
and you're not foolproof

Dead inside
I told you so
now tied
little hoe

I'm a new kind of monster
the butcher craving to ruin her
the cold one who needs warmth
and tonight I'm taking yours'





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento