martedì 11 aprile 2017

Walking in your shoes

When there's so little of the moon in the sky I feel like I could die But I haven’t tears to cry Baby, I’m dry So brief our joys last where do I start Please world, make it stop I’m giving up I’m falling apart Oh, I’m falling apart The time is going slow everything is passing by an everlasting goodbye The time is running low that’s how it goes When the sky is empty like tonight Seems like there’s no light I could give up the ghost to ruin what matters most I want to disappear and stop holding the wheel Please World, make it stop just forget about me just let me go Oh, just let me go Like I never be never was and never will I want to run away and never come back I can’t hold this weight my heart is turning gray I want to run away and never turn back I can’t hold this weight My heart is fucking drain

My heart is fucking drain!







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento